Re: ActiveTreeModel (Beta)

1 message Options

Re: ActiveTreeModel (Beta)

Eric Taylor
Ian,

However, you might consider uploading files to some web space and just
posting a link in future.

Is this sort of work-in-process suitable for Dolphinharbor?

It's really good when somebody starts contributing - at any level.  The
fact that you are doing so, and in such a "professional" way, after such
a short time is really impressive.

Thank you.  The professionalism of the forum does certainly encourage a
higher standard.

Some might say I should still be shuddering now (nearly 20 years later!)

Hardly :).

Chris is so much better at looking at code in an analytical way...

He has, indeed, been an excellent steward...as have you.

By Thursday, I should be posting Beta, Second Iteration.

Cheers,

Eric

Cheers,

Eric