Quantcast

Re: Anyone knows how to get the list of available archetype with Pillar?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Anyone knows how to get the list of available archetype with Pillar?

Damien Pollet-2
There is one archtype for each directory under https://github.com/pillar-markup/Pillar-Archetype

On 19 May 2017 at 15:50, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Still on my quest to use Pillar :-)

What are the different Archetypes available for Pillar?
It would be great to have: ./pillar archetype
to obtain the list of available archetype :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre
-- 
_,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Anyone knows how to get the list of available archetype with Pillar?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Alexandre and you can create your own template. 
Check the way it is done. 
I'm working on removing the dependencies to magritte but I got stuck because of PharoDays and next week I'm teaching 
in Tunisia. 

Stef

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is one archtype for each directory under https://github.com/pillar-markup/Pillar-Archetype

On 19 May 2017 at 15:50, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Still on my quest to use Pillar :-)

What are the different Archetypes available for Pillar?
It would be great to have: ./pillar archetype
to obtain the list of available archetype :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre
-- 
_,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.





Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Anyone knows how to get the list of available archetype with Pillar?

philippeback
It is just a matter of running a sudo docker command.

I've building a lot of books using that approach this afternoon without a hitch.

Phil

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Alexandre and you can create your own template. 
Check the way it is done. 
I'm working on removing the dependencies to magritte but I got stuck because of PharoDays and next week I'm teaching 
in Tunisia. 

Stef

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is one archtype for each directory under https://github.com/pillar-markup/Pillar-Archetype

On 19 May 2017 at 15:50, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Still on my quest to use Pillar :-)

What are the different Archetypes available for Pillar?
It would be great to have: ./pillar archetype
to obtain the list of available archetype :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre
-- 
_,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.






Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Anyone knows how to get the list of available archetype with Pillar?

Tim Mackinnon
I’m also interested in Pillar and Ecstatic - how do you even get started with this? I would like to replace my experiment with Metalsmith.io with ecstatic/pillar but its quite opaque at the moment. It feels like its very similar, and my reasons for switching are that the smalltalk I love is malleable and easy to get going - but its finding the threads to get started that are missing (a bit ironic for a static document generator).

If anyone can share some clues, I have some energy for helping.

Tim

On 19 May 2017, at 21:43, [hidden email] wrote:

It is just a matter of running a sudo docker command.

I've building a lot of books using that approach this afternoon without a hitch.

Phil

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Alexandre and you can create your own template. 
Check the way it is done. 
I'm working on removing the dependencies to magritte but I got stuck because of PharoDays and next week I'm teaching 
in Tunisia. 

Stef

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is one archtype for each directory under https://github.com/pillar-markup/Pillar-Archetype

On 19 May 2017 at 15:50, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

Still on my quest to use Pillar :-)

What are the different Archetypes available for Pillar?
It would be great to have: ./pillar archetype
to obtain the list of available archetype :-)

Cheers,
Alexandre
-- 
_,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu
^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;._,.;:~^~:;.







Loading...