Re: Are you using Amber on older platforms?

1 message Options

Re: Are you using Amber on older platforms?

Herby Vojčík
Newest grunt init template (updateable by `npm -g install amber-cli`)
actually makes `amber init` generate project that does not use 'virtual'
late-mapped modules for compatibility polyfills and platform selection;
they are all loaded explicitly. It is done is backward-compatible manner
(works with existing 0.19.x amber and 0.9.x amber-dev), but Gruntfile.js
and index.html are a bit changed, Gruntfile.js mentioning polyfills
explicitly and index.html loading app differently as now it returns a
Promise of amber instead of amber itself.

Herby