Re: Artifact and PDFExporter for Roassal

Re: Artifact and PDFExporter for Roassal

akevalion
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Artifact and PDFExporter for Roassal

Guillermo Polito
Hi Milton,

I've taken 1 hour to migrate Artefact to Github, create a baseline, fix your issue and make a new release.
Can you test?

Guille

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 4:40 PM milton mamani <[hidden email]> wrote:

El jue., 13 sept. 2018 a las 14:06, milton mamani (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi!

I am Milton Mamani I work with Roassal2, and now I am in ESUG-Cagliari, and I have tried to load Artefact with the next piece of code, in the last Pharo7 image.

Metacello new
    configuration: 'Artefact';
    smalltalkhubUser: 'RMoD' project: 'Artefact';
    version: #stable;
    load.

"To load roassal and pdf roassal exporter"
Metacello new
    configuration: 'GraphQLBeta';
    smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'GraphQL';
    version: #development;
    load.
Gofer new
smalltalkhubUser: 'azazael' project: 'RTPDFExporter';
package: 'ConfigurationOfRTPDFExporter'; load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRTPDFExporter) loadDevelopment

I have a problem, when I tried to export my Roassal-Visualization to pdf file with for example this piece of code:

view := RTBoxPlotExample new exampleBoxPlot5 build view.
stream := 'foo.pdf' asFileReference writeStream.

[RTPDFExporter new
stream: stream;
exportView: view ] ensure: [ stream close ]

I get a lot of kind exceptions related with the class: PDFStreamPrinter

In the method visitPDFDataXRefEntry:
And in the logic of the new Stream classes of Pharo7.

Could you please review Artifact in Pharo7 with this roassal2 implementation

Cheers,
Milton

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Artifact and PDFExporter for Roassal

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Thanks Guille!

Alexandre