Re: COM Conection Help

1 message Options

Re: COM Conection Help

Sebastián Perez Escribano
Sorry I took to long to say thanks. I have a problem that is much more specific, the API function returns
an instance of a class provided by the API. When I do an "Inspect it", it is an IDispatcher that has that
instance. But when I try to access the methods or properties of the object that the IDispatcher has, I am unable
to di it. The reference table is empty. All I need to recover is the value
Emilio says:
All I need to recover is the value of 4 variables. But the get methods
can not be executed because they "don´t exist". How can I work this out? Can I access this values withouth
method executing?.
Thanks again!
Greetings.