Re: [COTDC] 68#2 MultiTextComposer

Alain Plantec-3
For TextComposer first
----------------------
Class intention
     I compose a collection of lines to fit the size of a physical
container (especially according to the paragraph contrainer height,
width and position).  The result of my computation is a collection of
TextLine that is ready to be managed by a paragraph to be drawn on a
canvas in a particular screen area.

Class collaborations
     I collaborate with a CompositionScanners for character measurement
and with a TextContainer which holds the text to be composed

Class main API
     #composeLinesFrom: argStart to: argStop delta: argDelta into:
argLinesCollection priorLines: argPriorLines atY: argStartY textStyle:
argTextStyle text: argText container: argContainer wantsColumnBreaks:
argWantsColumnBreaks
     It is my main public method which returns the collection of
TextLines (as the first element of an array)
----------------------

and then for MultiTextComposer
----------------------
See TextComposer comments first.
I'm a specialization for the management of complex text
(internationalized text).
TextComposer and MultiTextComposer shoukl be merged in a near futur
----------------------

Re: [COTDC] 68#2 MultiTextComposer

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks Alain!!!

On Jun 23, 2011, at 10:00 AM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> For TextComposer first
> ----------------------
> Class intention
>    I compose a collection of lines to fit the size of a physical container (especially according to the paragraph contrainer height, width and position).  The result of my computation is a collection of TextLine that is ready to be managed by a paragraph to be drawn on a canvas in a particular screen area.
>
> Class collaborations
>    I collaborate with a CompositionScanners for character measurement and with a TextContainer which holds the text to be composed
>
> Class main API
>    #composeLinesFrom: argStart to: argStop delta: argDelta into: argLinesCollection priorLines: argPriorLines atY: argStartY textStyle: argTextStyle text: argText container: argContainer wantsColumnBreaks: argWantsColumnBreaks
>    It is my main public method which returns the collection of TextLines (as the first element of an array)
> ----------------------
>
> and then for MultiTextComposer
> ----------------------
> See TextComposer comments first.
> I'm a specialization for the management of complex text (internationalized text).
> TextComposer and MultiTextComposer shoukl be merged in a near futur

Re: [COTDC] 68#2 MultiTextComposer

laurent laffont
Thanks a lot Alain !

Added as #76

Laurent.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Alain Plantec <[hidden email]> wrote:
For TextComposer first