Re: CPU load and new release.

1 message Options

Re: CPU load and new release.

Dale Henrichs
Dario,

I couldn't guess what might be going on with cpu consumption in the mac
and pharo, especially since it sounds like the cpu load persists after
shutting down pharo...so it sounds like another process is running....

as for Seaside3.0/Magritte2/Pier2 on GemStone ... I have finished the
initial port of Magritte2 and Pier2 to GemStone, but I have been on
vacation this week and I need to do a little more testing of Pier2 (so
far I've just started up the web-site) before cutting it loose...

I'll be back in the office next Thursday, so keep your eyes peeled:)

Dale