Re: CairoGraphics: Which Version of Alien do I need?

1 message Options

Re: CairoGraphics: Which Version of Alien do I need?

Ken Treis
Another thing I just remembered -- the Squeak VM only looks in a few specific locations when searching for dylibs, and it doesn't seem to pay attention to absolute paths. On my system, I chose to create a "Plugins" folder in the same folder where I keep Squeak VMs, and then I created symlinks for the dylibs.

John, any chance we could get support for absolute paths in an upcoming VM?

Ken

--
Ken Treis
Miriam Technologies, Inc.

Screen shot 2010-03-13 at 1.17.38 PM.png (68K) Download Attachment