Re: Call for Spanish/ Portuguese and more subtitles for the PharoMooc

1 message Options

Re: Call for Spanish/ Portuguese and more subtitles for the PharoMooc

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

For video translation, I think that the best tool out there is Amara. I
have added a Pharo MOOC video myself at [1] and we made the translation
of the Grafoscopio video[2] in really short time, without any previous
experience. I really recommend this tool for the Pharo MOOC videos.

[1]
http://amara.org/en/videos/04UWGMwnrdXz/info/rmod-pharo-mooclilleinriafrc019-videos-redo-dsl-hd_720p_4mbsm4v/
[2]
http://amara.org/en/videos/JrgitFsOApFN/info/httpssecuencia2001ogv/?tab=video