Re: Complex Number Discussion

KenDickey
HELP REQUEST

I am working an old, very slow machine and must be missing something.

I have browsed senders of #sqrt and run the full test suite with sqrt either
answering a complex or giving an error on negative arguments and have not
seen a difference.

Can someone please send me a/some non-trivial examples of where returning
complex results for negative arguments breaks something.

Thanks a bunch,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Complex Number Discussion

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Ken,

Unit tests are only as good as their coverage.  The danger is in the code that is not in your image.

Bill