Re: Control Break and goodies update

Eric Taylor
Ian,

I look forward to the packaged version of the Variables Hierarchy Pane
modification.

Autosave?  What a great idea!

Thanks very much for your contributions...again :-)

Cheers,

Eric

Chris Uppal-3
Ian,

> On a general note, does anybody else think that the response to pressing
> the Control-Break key in D6 is worse then in previous versions?

I haven't used D6 much yet, but I do get that impression too.

Also it seems to be more prone to "just vanishing" -- i.e I do something
(possibly with my machine already overloaded) and instead of responding it just
vanishes.  No error message or anything.  While this is happening D5 (which I
almost always have running) continues serenely.  I find that a little worrying,
but have no way of reproducing it at all.

> An update to the changes for the variables view that was discussed here a
> few days ago.

I shall try that out soon...

    -- chris