Re: Did you post through news.totallyobjects.com last week??

1 message Options

Re: Did you post through news.totallyobjects.com last week??

Long Haired David
In fact it was a bit worse than that because our brand new news feed failed
over the weekend so there were no posts into or out of our server for some
of Saturday and most of Sunday.

Please accept our apologies but it was a server failure so out of our
control.

Hopefully, this is not an indicator of things to come but we will continue
to monitor the service.

Thank you for your patience.

"David Pennington" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> We had a problem last week whilst we were changing over feeds. This
resulted
> in no posts being sent out to the world at large for last Wednesday and
> Thursday. If you posted anything through our server on those two days, you
> might find it advantageous to repost it now.
>
> Needless to say, the problem is now resolved and there should be no
further
> problems.
>
> BTW, posting before last Tuesday made your posts look like they were
posted
> through our news group service provider. Under the new posting
arrangements,

> you post with Totally Objects as the source.
> Regards to all.
> --
> GO SMALLTALK
> David Pennington
> [hidden email]
> http://www.totallyobjects.com
> Totally Objects is an IBM Object Connection member

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989