Re: Digest for amber-lang@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 message Options

Re: Digest for amber-lang@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

peter.ode
Richard,
Many thanks for your vision and efforts.

I am also a fan of Smalltalk, as I dislike doing 3x the work effort in languages such as C# or JavaScript for the same result. Smalltalk needs to leverage existing .NET, JavaScript and other libraries so we can have the best of both worlds.

Peter Odehnal
778 338-4800

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:11 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].