Re: Digest for amber-lang@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 1 Topic

1 message Options

Re: Digest for amber-lang@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 1 Topic

peter.ode
Excellent examples. They work fine with the Chrome browser.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/amber-lang/topics

    "Pablo Estefó" <[hidden email]> Nov 27 09:38AM -0300

    Hi everyone,

    I just wanted to show you a new example we made yesterday:
    1.- Go to: http://pestefo.github.io/roamber/
    2.- Click on “Choose example” menu
    3.- Click on “pib”.
    4.- Wait a few seconds
    5.- Voilà!

    Now you can see a bar chart and a map, the hight of the chart represents the value of GDP for a certain country (you can see which country is by positioning the mouse over a bar).
    For your information “PIB - Producto Interno Bruto” is the spanish translation for: Gross Domestic Product.

    The next step is to include other metrics and include them on the fly.

    Cheers,
    Ricardo, Alexandre and Pablo

    "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> Nov 27 03:35PM

    Hello all

    Unfortunately it opens with a debugger in FF 25. A reload brings an
    empty screen and I can choose the example. However a debugger pops up
    again.

    Regards
    --Hannes

    "Pablo Estefó" <[hidden email]> Nov 27 03:00PM -0300

    Hi Hannes,

    > Unfortunately it opens with a debugger in FF 25. A reload brings an
    > empty screen and I can choose the example. However a debugger pops up
    > again.
    Thanks for reporting that.

    And yes, that is a known error in Firefox. We’ll fix that soon.
    We currently use Chrome for development, so you may try to run the example using that browser.

    Cheers,

    Pablo

    "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> Nov 27 10:30PM

    Thank you for the feedback regarding FF, Pablo, and the screen shot, Alexandre.

    Is it possible to indicate the units on the y-axis?

    --Hannes

Peter Odehnal
778 338-4800