Re: Digest for scismalltalk@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 message Options

Re: Digest for scismalltalk@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Evan Donahue
There is a port of the Minikanren logic programming language into Pharo:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~EvanDonahue/SmallKanren

Minikanren has been the basis for a lot of recent logic programming work in Clojure, and it has unification and nondeterministic choice so building a prolog style inference system would not be hard. If you might be interested, let me know and I can say more.

Cheers,
Evan

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 5:10 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dmitry Ponyatov <[hidden email]>: Apr 17 02:47PM -0700

What tools, libs and frameworks can I use in semantic networks and frames
implementation and research in Pharo (win32) ?

I need graph visualisation (graphviz can be good, but animated morphs
preferred), Prolog-like inference engine (yield prolog variant for
Smalltalk maybe: http://yieldprolog.sourceforge.net/), OWL/RDF
import/export, what else ?

And some attribute grammar parser & transformation tools -- I'm primarily
interested in frame applications in program analysis and transformation.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to [hidden email].