Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] Pier 1.0.17

1 message Options

Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] Pier 1.0.17

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

These are definitely not normal times :).

Your site is indeed slow. I accessed the main page in 20s. In
comparison, http://www.piercms.com/doc took some 1.3s. Also, this page http://www.tudorgirba.com/research
  took 0.5s.

To me it looks like the server is slow. For example, when I ping www.piercms.com
  (which is hosted on www.seasidehosting.st) I get 12ms.