Re: [Esug-list] Google Code Shutdown

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In case anyone hasn't heard, Google Code will shut down entirely on January
> 25, 2016. I was following these Smalltalk projects there:
> magritte-metamodel
> moose-technology
> seaside
> marsonpharo
> nativeboost
> metacello
> squeaksource3
> phratch
>
> The easiest action seems to be to export to GitHub, for which Google Code
> even provides a button! I just used it for one of my projects and it was
> pretty painless.

We'll likely do this for Seaside. What's your experience with the
issue tracker migration:
- What happens to attachments?
- What happens to labels, do the directly translate?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: [Esug-list] Google Code Shutdown

Julian Fitzell-2
Just moved one of my projects over over the weekend and was relatively painless. Labels come over; not sure about attachments.

On 24 March 2015 at 14:42, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In case anyone hasn't heard, Google Code will shut down entirely on January
> 25, 2016. I was following these Smalltalk projects there:
> magritte-metamodel
> moose-technology
> seaside
> marsonpharo
> nativeboost
> metacello
> squeaksource3
> phratch
>
> The easiest action seems to be to export to GitHub, for which Google Code
> even provides a button! I just used it for one of my projects and it was
> pretty painless.

We'll likely do this for Seaside. What's your experience with the
issue tracker migration:
- What happens to attachments?
- What happens to labels, do the directly translate?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: [Esug-list] Google Code Shutdown

Sean P. DeNigris