Re: Exploring the simulator - method args

Re: Exploring the simulator - method args

Ben Coman

When I use menu item [set break selector...] and the debugger appears,
what is the easiest way to view the arguments of the method?

(btw, thanks for you last answer Tim.)

cheers -ben

Re: Exploring the simulator - method args

Clément Béra

Hi Ben,

I would do [print ext head frame] from the simulator menu. It prints the head frame and you can see the arguments printed as string as well as their addresses.