Re: EyeSee _ Update Data

1 message Options

Re: EyeSee _ Update Data

Usman Bhatti

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Tran Thi Nhu HOA (etudiante) <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 05/07/2013 08:00 PM, Tran Thi Nhu HOA (etudiante) wrote:

Good evening Usman Bhatti,

Thanks to your help. I have look at GLMExamples class in glamour, most of the scenarios with examples. But i don't find any solution of my problem.

The workflow is some panes: (as image below)
+ one to select a model ( the first panel),

+ two, three, four to visualize a model (Equations, Parameters, Compartment),

+ the last one to be able to visualize some graphical (Sample bar chart)

simulation of a model.

Until now, i have displayed data on Glamour Pharo (as image below) and graph by EyeSee

but i can't update data (change the parameters on panel "Value of parameters" et "Value of compartments" and change the equations --> update and store the parameters ---> create an instance of a class (a model) with the parameters --> display result as a graph(update graph))
How to store the value of parameters and call an instance of a model and update on EyeSee?

you'll have to look how Transmissions and Ports work in Glamour.
The link here is an excellent resource, but its down.

You can also have a look at the book chapter:

I look at the example but don't exist like this.

I don't know how to update data, can you show me? Is Glamour Seaside able to do like this?

I haven't used glamour-seaside and I dont know about its capabilities.

Thanks in avance,

Sincerely,

ttnhoa

PS: I want to discuss on the topic on Moose -dev, however i don't find how to post an image of description (the fonction on my computer not run ). I will post the discussion after. Thanks.

On 05/07/2013 05:35 PM, Usman Bhatti wrote:
hello ttnhoa,

do you mind if discuss on the topic on Moose-dev list so that others can benefit too?

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good evening Usman Bhatti,
I'am a vietnamese master student working in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
on epidemiological model visualization. The idea of my work is to be
able to build some browser in order to navigate inside these kind of
models and also with the help of Glamour-Seaside, Eye-See, we want to provide the same interface on the web.
Basically each model is define by a set of parameters (name -> float)
and a set of equations.
The workflow is quite simple : 3 panes, one to select a model, one to
visualize a model, the last one to be able to visualize some graphical
simulation of a model.

I see your discussion at fervrier with le subject:
'stuck in Glamour-Merlin flow and update doesn't help'
And you works with outils EyeSee, Glamour. I try the code that you registre in forum and its runs very well.
You continue to work in this topic (Glamour, EyeSee)?

yes.

 You know how to display data (from a model to EyeSee), update the data (from a form, parameters ---> model --> update, visualise graphique of model on EyeSee)  ?

Have a look at GLMExamples class in glamour. you have most of the scenarios with examples.

regards,
usman

Thanks in avance,
ttnhoa