Re: Faster_connection_makes_system_unrespons ive_(WAS:_Re:__Swazoo_2.2beta_show_impressive_pe rformance_for_large_file_uploading)

1 message Options

Re: Faster_connection_makes_system_unrespons ive_(WAS:_Re:__Swazoo_2.2beta_show_impressive_pe rformance_for_large_file_uploading)

Chun, Sungjin
Hmm, it seems that I write too many messages :-)

I found another interesting thing(which seems good for me). Only on windows, this problem
occurs. Which means that on other platform like Linux or Mac OS X, I can upload 2 or more
files concurrently but the system does not show any noticeable problem. And interesting part
is that also on windows, if I run squeak as a headless application or as a service application,
it does not make the system unresponsive. It seems that my previous problem is related to
scheduling on Windows.

So, it seems that I could make my file upload/download server using Squeak + Swazoo without
big problems.

Thank you. I hope my tons of messages can help anyone who might have same kind of problem
like me.(If not, I'm sorry for many uninteresting posts from me).