Re: Final 1.4 images...

Marcus Denker-4

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Bernat Romagosa
Congratulations, Pharo 1.4 looks really neat and so far very usable!

Just one thing, what happened to the format shortcut (control+r)? I use it all the time, like three times per method I write... is it possible to get it back? :)

Cheers,

Bernat.

2012/4/19 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
We added more infos in the worspace:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30620/Pharo-1.4-14438.zip
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30621/Pharo-1.4-14438-OneClick.zip

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Bernat Romagosa
One more thing, how does one rename a method? Was this option removed from the browser?

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
One more thing, how does one rename a method? Was this option removed from the browser?

The problem is that the image you are using comes by default with a limited system browser. It does not know anything about refactorings.
To have a really development image, install Nautilus on it. Imagine you are using like the previous PharoCore + code completion + shout

2012/4/20 Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>
Congratulations, Pharo 1.4 looks really neat and so far very usable!

Just one thing, what happened to the format shortcut (control+r)? I use it all the time, like three times per method I write... is it possible to get it back? :)

Cheers,

Bernat.

2012/4/19 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
We added more infos in the worspace:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30620/Pharo-1.4-14438.zip
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30621/Pharo-1.4-14438-OneClick.zip

On Apr 18, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> final images:
>
> One-Click:
>
>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30615/Pharo-1.4-14437-OneClick.zip
>
> Just image:
>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30613/Pharo-1.4-14437.zip
>
> already linked on
>
>       http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-4
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Bernat Romagosa.

--
Bernat Romagosa.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Bernat Romagosa
Thanks Mariano,

I tried installing OmniBrowser but I couldn't manage to get autocomplete working. Now I just installed Nautilus and it works great, I'm only missing the "format" shortcut... anyone know if it's possible to get this feature in Nautilus?

Cheers!

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Mariano,

I tried installing OmniBrowser but I couldn't manage to get autocomplete working. Now I just installed Nautilus and it works great, I'm only missing the "format" shortcut... anyone know if it's possible to get this feature in Nautilus?

Whatever you need ask Benjamin Van Ryseghem ;) You have nothing to loose.
BUT, do not expect him to read all emails. So..start a clear email with a clear subject like "format code in Nautilus" or directly open an issue and cc' him.
Just in case, I wrote something about Nautilus: http://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2012/02/26/nautilus-the-reborn-of-the-systembrowser/
It is a little bit outdated but you will get an idea.

Cheers

Cheers!

2012/4/20 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
One more thing, how does one rename a method? Was this option removed from the browser?

The problem is that the image you are using comes by default with a limited system browser. It does not know anything about refactorings.
To have a really development image, install Nautilus on it. Imagine you are using like the previous PharoCore + code completion + shout

2012/4/20 Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>
Congratulations, Pharo 1.4 looks really neat and so far very usable!

Just one thing, what happened to the format shortcut (control+r)? I use it all the time, like three times per method I write... is it possible to get it back? :)

Cheers,

Bernat.

2012/4/19 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
We added more infos in the worspace:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30620/Pharo-1.4-14438.zip
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30621/Pharo-1.4-14438-OneClick.zip

On Apr 18, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> final images:
>
> One-Click:
>
>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30615/Pharo-1.4-14437-OneClick.zip
>
> Just image:
>       https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30613/Pharo-1.4-14437.zip
>
> already linked on
>
>       http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-4
>

> --
> Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

--
Bernat Romagosa.

--
Bernat Romagosa.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Bernat Romagosa.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Final 1.4 images...

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I try hard to read mails :)
(and I have a magic rule which colorize mails with Nautilus in the body of the mail ^^)

For the format, I could add it ^^

Open a bug entry, it's better than just mails ^^

Thanks for your feedback,

Ben

On Apr 20, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> [...]

To have a really development image, install Nautilus on it. Imagine you are using like the previous PharoCore + code completion + shout

2012/4/20 Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>
Congratulations, Pharo 1.4 looks really neat and so far very usable!

Just one thing, what happened to the format shortcut (control+r)? I use it all the time, like three times per method I write... is it possible to get it back? :)

Cheers,

Bernat.

2012/4/19 Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>
We added more infos in the worspace:

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30620/Pharo-1.4-14438.zip
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30621/Pharo-1.4-14438-OneClick.zip

Thanks Benjamin!

I've just submitted the bug and a pointer to where you can find the code that did the formatting in OB.

Cheers!