Re: Fuel projects, anyone?

gcotelli
We're using Fuel to serialize the stack on unexpected errors to ease further debugging. See https://github.com/ba-st/Launchpad/blob/release-candidate/source/Launchpad/ErrorStackSerializer.class.st.

So any project using ba-st/Launchpad is indirectly using Fuel. For the record, the Pharo components running in the backend of https://mercapabbaco.com are using this technique.

Cheers,
Gabriel

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 5:09 PM Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I was made aware that there actually are people who use Fuel :) I rarely get feedback, apart from the spare bug report, so I was thrilled to hear about people who use it actively or even have applications in production that rely on Fuel.

To celebrate that (and boost my own ego of course...) I've added a "Projects using Fuel" section to the readme on GitHub and I'd love to see more entries in that list! So please let me know (or open a PR!) if you think your project deserves some exposure ;)

Here's the link: https://github.com/theseion/Fuel.

Stay awesome and positive!

Cheers,
Max

Re: Fuel projects, anyone?

Esteban Lorenzano
Hola Gabriel!

I will be curious... which components are those?
Do we have a success story with them? ;)

Esteban
On May 27 2021, at 10:15 pm, Gabriel Cotelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Cheers,
Max

Cheers,
Max