Re: Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk:Anonymous P2P encryption

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk:Anonymous P2P encryption

aglynn42

I’ve been playing around with it, works well. 

Ty 😊

Andrew Glynn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:18 PM
To: [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk:Anonymous P2P encryption

I am preparing an Internet Draft for submission through IETF. Listed below.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 13:56
Subject: Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption
To: Bob <[hidden email]>
Cc: SAAG <[hidden email]>

I updated the I-D located here: http://jmp.sh/VRejS2g

Thank you for your consideration,

- HH

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption

Local Time: November 3, 2017 9:07 AM

UTC Time: November 3, 2017 1:07 PM

To: SAAG <[hidden email]>

Good morning,

I am forwarding this announcement of the ParrotTalk v3.6 specification and 2 reference implementations, in Squeak/Pharo and Java, to the SAAG list. I was advised that this mailing list regarding the Security Area is the correct home for this announcement. Below, I corrected the version of the Squeak/Pharo ParrotTalk code to version 11, interoperable with the Java version. I am proceeding to work on the Internet-Draft and I hope some discussion builds around this work.

Thank you.

- HH

Subject: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption

Local Time: November 2, 2017 9:19 PM

UTC Time: November 3, 2017 1:19 AM

To: IETF <[hidden email]>

I have developed the ParrotTalk Protocol, and am starting an internet draft document[1] for submission to the process at IETF.

ParrotTalk Protocol is documented in part here[2], while I have two implementations: 1 in Squeak/Pharo[3 a/b] and the other in Java[4 a/b]. The particulars of MAC key and ivSequence derivation, as well as constrained traffic signing, are the implementations, yet missing from the specification. They will be added to the internet-draft.

How do I go about submitting a specification for ParrotTalk for IETF review and consideration?

Thank you.

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

henry
Awesome, you are the first person I know to have tried using it, glad to hear of this. Glad it’s working!

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 06:59, Andrew Glynn <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve been playing around with it, works well. 

Ty 😊

Andrew Glynn

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 5:18 PM
To: [hidden email]; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Subject: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk:Anonymous P2P encryption

I am preparing an Internet Draft for submission through IETF. Listed below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 13:56
Subject: Fwd: Re: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption
To: Bob <[hidden email]>
Cc: SAAG <[hidden email]>

I updated the I-D located here: http://jmp.sh/VRejS2g

Thank you for your consideration,

- HH

Subject: [saag] Fw: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption

Local Time: November 3, 2017 9:07 AM

UTC Time: November 3, 2017 1:07 PM

To: SAAG <[hidden email]>

Good morning,

I am forwarding this announcement of the ParrotTalk v3.6 specification and 2 reference implementations, in Squeak/Pharo and Java, to the SAAG list. I was advised that this mailing list regarding the Security Area is the correct home for this announcement. Below, I corrected the version of the Squeak/Pharo ParrotTalk code to version 11, interoperable with the Java version. I am proceeding to work on the Internet-Draft and I hope some discussion builds around this work.

Thank you.

- HH

Subject: [internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption

Local Time: November 2, 2017 9:19 PM

UTC Time: November 3, 2017 1:19 AM

To: IETF <[hidden email]>

I have developed the ParrotTalk Protocol, and am starting an internet draft document[1] for submission to the process at IETF.

ParrotTalk Protocol is documented in part here[2], while I have two implementations: 1 in Squeak/Pharo[3 a/b] and the other in Java[4 a/b]. The particulars of MAC key and ivSequence derivation, as well as constrained traffic signing, are the implementations, yet missing from the specification. They will be added to the internet-draft.

How do I go about submitting a specification for ParrotTalk for IETF review and consideration?

Thank you.

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH

- HH