Re: GNU Smalltalk Blox notworking as documented(2)

1 message Options

Re: GNU Smalltalk Blox notworking as documented(2)

Hilaire Fernandes-2
Le jeudi 15 juin 2006 à 10:45 -0500, [hidden email] a écrit :
> can you post the answer to the mailing list? I am also trying
> to run Blox

Not sur what you mean, but to get Blox running:

I installed tcl8.4-dev and tk8.4-dev

then

 ./configure --with-tcl --with-tk
make
make install (as root)

Then as root I started blox:

 gst -qK browser/Run.st

Then as the normal user:

 gst -qK browser/Run.st

Apparently when I first started blox as normal user it did not work.
Then I try as root, it worked, then again as normal user it worked.
I really do not understand why.

Hilaire