Re: [GemStone-Smalltalk] gemstone and systemd

1 message Options

Re: [GemStone-Smalltalk] gemstone and systemd

GLASS mailing list
Ciao,

i have a server based on

It works very well ( but i don't know the status of the project )
I installed it in 2015 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS server,
with some crontab script to do backup.

Dario

Hello,

Before I reinvent the wheel, I wanted to check if someone had already put gemstone under systemd (start/stop/restart/shutdown,..).

Let me know if you have scripts and/or experiences to share.

There was a thread on that topic in 2015 showing that systemd kills gemstone too fast in the case of the shutdown.

(Our target OS is CentOS7)

Thanks,
Thierry