Re: [Glass] GRPlatform current deprecationExceptionSet is returning an Array not an ExceptionSet

1 message Options

Re: [Glass] GRPlatform current deprecationExceptionSet is returning an Array not an ExceptionSet

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Jupiter Jones via Glass
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi tODE users,
>
> I’ve had an issue with a fresh installed seaside through tODE whereby clicking on anything in the /config app throws the following exception:
>
> a ArgumentTypeError occurred (error 2094), reason:rtErrBadArgKind, for anArray expected a ExceptionSet
>
> This appears to be because "GRPlatform current deprecationExceptionSet” is returning an Array rather than an ExceptionSet.
>
> I’m sure this is the same process I’ve been using since I started playing with tODE so maybe Grease has been updated in the last week?
>
> To recreate and test I’ve started from a fresh GsDevKit...

Uh, oh that was this "fix" [1] that went into 3.1.1. Does GemStone/S
have a platform deprecation notification class?

 [1] https://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=781

Cheers
Philippe