Re: Graph-ET so far

abergel
hi!

I think your loading script should instead be:
Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'DanielAvivNotario'
                project: 'Graph-ET';
                package: 'Graph-ET'; load

I was able to use Graph-ET in a Roassal easel. Cool! I think we should _always_ be able to do so.
Here is a script:
-=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-
view interaction popupView: [ :el :v |
v shape rectangle.
v node: 'node' forIt: [
| diag |
diag := GETVerticalBarDiagram new.
diag
models: ((el methods collect: #numberOfLinesOfCode) asSortedCollection);
height: 50;
spacing: 2.
diag generateIn: v raw.
] ].
view shape rectangle size: #numberOfMethods.
view nodes: ROShape withAllSubclasses.
view edgesFrom: #superclass.
view treeLayout.
-=-=--=-=--=-=--=-=-

Aqui un screenshot de un popup view:

Cheers,
Alexandre

On Jun 3, 2013, at 11:20 PM, Daniel Aviv Notario <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Doru!

I send you this email to inform you of the stage of development in Graph-ET.

I recently added all the interactions in EyeSee (pop-ups and hightlights) using Roassal's events and interactions. Because of the implementation in Graph-ET, I had to use a wrapper to make the syntax in EyeSee work, I tested them only in the bar chart so far.

This week I'll work on adding the coloring to the bar charts. And maybe trying to understand and implement a little bit of the Axis and AxisStrategy hierarchy, as they represent most of the classes in EyeSee. Once coloring and axis are implemeted and tested on the bar charts, i'll port the other charts.

Here's my Gofer to Graph-ET:

Gofer new
                smalltalkhubUser: ‘DanielAvivNotario’
                project: ‘Graph-ET’
                package: ‘Graph-ET’.

Remember to upload first the last version of Roassal, as Alex made some changes that affect my code directly.

Hope you're doing great! Greetings,

Daniel :-)

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Graph-ET so far

hoattn
Dear all,
@Daniel
I'm a beginner in Smalltalk, Glamour, ..and my work is build a complex interface in this environment.
My goal is to represent ESCompositeDiagram using Glamour EyeSee, Seaside.
I want to display a list (a Composite Diagram) that contains 4  LineDiagrams.

But when I see basic examples in GLMBasicExamples of GlamourExample, I see it only show 1 LineDiagram. I want to show 4 LineDiagram at the same time using a loop.

I intend to use your Graph-ET to build for my work. But when I try the script you give in Roassal editor easel of moose groupe editor, it does not work:
+ not show VerticalBarDiagram of EyeSee, only a graph normal.
+ the editor does not understand # numberOfLinesOfCode et annonce errors.
.
I have two questions:
Is that you can tell me how to execute, lance the examples in your program Graph-ET?

Your program could develop to build a compositeDiagram  or a list of LineDiagram?

Thanks in avance.

ttnhoa