Re: Helping with Conservancy's fundraiser?

1 message Options

Re: Helping with Conservancy's fundraiser?

David T. Lewis
Fellow Squeakers,

Squeak is, as most of you on this list will know, a proud member of the
Software Freedom Conservancy (SFC), so the note below caught my attention.

The Squeak community is always happy and grateful when people click the
attractive "Donate" button on http://squeak.org, and any donation to
Squeak is also a vote of support for SFC. But you may also have friends
or family or wealthy employers who might be interested in supporting the
broader goals of the SFC, and if so this seems to be a good time to encourage
their support by visiting http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/ to make a
contribution.

It is also worth visiting http://sfconservancy.org/ from time to time to
keep an eye on news and issues of interest to all of us.

Dave