Re: How to contribute [WAS] lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

Re: How to contribute [WAS] lukas-renggli.ch down, mirrors exists ?

laurent laffont

> >> About the bugs (Slime-lr.24,current pharo rc1 web image), when I select refactor > code critics:
> >>
> >> - it seems that ParserTreeSearcher has been renamed to RBParserTreeSearcher. Thus there's several errors like WAChangesStateWhileRenderingRule>>initialize (ParseTreeSearcher is Undeclared)

Hi.

As I've fixed above problems, I have a good opportunity to publish my first contribution to Pharo (heart beating ;). I've followed http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/HowToContribute. Saving my Slime package create Slime-LaurentLaffont.25 package. Then I load it in a fresh image, it works.
So I open Monticello, select  Slime-LaurentLaffont.25, add PharoInBox repository, click Save. The "Edit Version Name and Log Message" dialog opens but the name of package is now Slime-LaurentLaffont.26, whithout my log message of version 25.

How to publish version 25 and not create a version 26 ?

Laurent Laffont

ParserTreeSearcher problem (lukas can you check)

Stéphane Ducasse

On Dec 3, 2009, at 9:29 AM, laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi.
>
> As I've fixed above problems, I have a good opportunity to publish my first contribution to Pharo (heart beating ;). I've followed http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/HowToContribute. Saving my Slime package create Slime-LaurentLaffont.25 package. Then I load it in a fresh image, it works.
> So I open Monticello, select  Slime-LaurentLaffont.25, add PharoInBox repository, click Save. The "Edit Version Name and Log Message" dialog opens but the name of package is now Slime-LaurentLaffont.26, whithout my log message of version 25.
>
> How to publish version 25 and not create a version 26 ?

dont worry.\Tell us more what is the problem you fix because it is probably something for lukas :)

> Laurent Laffont

Re: ParserTreeSearcher problem (lukas can you check)

laurent laffont

dont worry.\Tell us more what is the problem you fix because it is probably something for lukas :)

What I've done:
1. open refactor > code critics. Change every ParserTreeSearcher to RBParserTreeSearcher when debugger signals an error.
2. do "RBTransformationRule initializeRecursiveSelfRule" to initialize  RBTransformationRule RecursiveSelfRule class variable  (hihi I've learned to play with the debugger to find this one :)

Laurent

Re: ParserTreeSearcher problem (lukas can you check)

Lukas Renggli
I think that I fixed that a long time ago. No?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think that I fixed that a long time ago. No?

Well, if you download current pharo-web image on pharo-project.org and run code critics, it fails. Slime package loaded is Slime-lr.24.
And now that your server is up again (hurrah !!), it seems to me that there's no update available.

Sorry ;)

(I also found bug about ParseTreeRewriter renamed to RBParserTreeRewriter)

Laurent

Re: ParserTreeSearcher problem (lukas can you check)

Lukas Renggli
>> I think that I fixed that a long time ago. No?
>
> Well, if you download current pharo-web image on pharo-project.org and run
> code critics, it fails. Slime package loaded is Slime-lr.24.

I think that has been reported previously. O2 and the latest RB code
don't work well together yet. Use Slime-lr.25, that should solve the
problem.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: ParserTreeSearcher problem (lukas can you check)

laurent laffont
>> I think that I fixed that a long time ago. No?
>
> Well, if you download current pharo-web image on pharo-project.org and run
> code critics, it fails. Slime package loaded is Slime-lr.24.

I think that has been reported previously. O2 and the latest RB code
don't work well together yet. Use Slime-lr.25, that should solve the
problem.

Yes !

Laurent