Re: I don't seem to have permission to post a mesg to the dbxtalk group?

Re: I don't seem to have permission to post a mesg to the dbxtalk group?

Guillermo Polito
Hola Pamela!

First of all, in order to get the mail reaching the people of the mailing list, try to subscribe in here:

http://groups.google.com/group/dbxtalk

I'll check if we can allow posts without subscription, but that is googlegroups stuff :).

On your error, let me check in a while if I can reproduce it.  Some things of help to me:
- which pharo version are you using?
- where did you load the image?
- are you using moose?
- how did you load the package?

We are all learning new stuff every day, so do not hesitate to ask :)

Guille

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 5:01 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
My apologies for this email. I can't tell, but I think a message I posted shows up in the forum but subscribers do not see it? I'm emailing you separately, in hopes that you or someone else can help me -- you have the picture of what I'm trying to do:
http://groups.google.com/group/dbxtalk/browse_thread/thread/daac6a8475c985af

this is the message I'm trying to post:
http://forum.world.st/trying-to-run-DBXBrowser-td4569767.html

thank you! sorry again for the email,
-pamela

Re: I don't seem to have permission to post a mesg to the dbxtalk group?

Geert Claes
Administrator
there are a number of google groups forums available on forum.world.st where you can read and post, but as Guillermo rightly pointed out, to post you still need to be a member/subscribed to the google group because forum.world.st simply posts on your behalf (which was successfully tested here: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dbxtalk/DtqjA9RfiO8/3PqNsWYupcQJ from http://forum.world.st/Post-from-Nabble-tc4288487.html).

Guillermo Polito wrote
Hola Pamela!

First of all, in order to get the mail reaching the people of the mailing list, try to subscribe in here:
http://groups.google.com/group/dbxtalk

I'll check if we can allow posts without subscription, but that is googlegroups stuff :).

Pamela wrote