Re: Installing a package from a deployed application

1 message Options

Re: Installing a package from a deployed application

Blair McGlashan-3
"DiegoC" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Blair, you are right, that's my problem. I'am reading the licence and I
> see
> what you said, I'am not allowed to ditribute ChunkSourceFiler and other
> necessary classes. I will see if I write something or use a goodie I saw
> at smalltalking.net that have similar behavior. As I undestand I'am
> allowed to use and distribute the compiler. Thank you.

I don't think we would necessarily have a problem with you distributing
ChunkSourceFiler, assuming you aren't distributing an application that makes
available the ability to do Smalltalk development to an end-user. Such an
application would require a special license.

Regards

Blair