Re: Interested in Purchasing Text Advertisement

Re: Interested in Purchasing Text Advertisement

Janko Mivšek
Hi Tom,

Tom Taylor wrote:

> I am interested in purchasing text advertising at some specific pages
> of http://www.aidaweb.si/. Let me know if you are interested, so that
> we can discuss it further. I can make a good offer to make it worth
> your time.

We will never have advertisements on that site because it is about
open-source project which is "financed" from the free time of contributors.
Adding advertisements would break that spirit.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Interested in Purchasing Text Advertisement

Janko Mivšek
To clarify a bit: this is a response to some marketer (it seems not a
mass spammer) who wants adds on our site. Well, answer for that is clear
and I think all of you agree with me.

Best regards
Janko