Re: Internet of Things in Smalltalk - meeting proposal

1 message Options

Re: Internet of Things in Smalltalk - meeting proposal

Steven Costiou
Hi,
me too.

Nice idea. I will try to be there.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018, 16:09 Cédrick Béler, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

 We will have a meeting Tuesday afternoon on IoT at esug.

More info later to see how we organize that.

Should be after « show us your project » around 5 or 6 am.

More info later especially on where the meeting will take place (might be around the beach).

See you later for those interested (maybe answer there so that we can count and find an appropriate place).

Cheers,

Cedrick