Re: Language tools

aglynn42
Vladimir, I came across these and thought some of them might be useful for Grafoscopio.  Particularly the simple ones like clearer, multilingual fonts.

Andrew

Re: Language tools

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi Andrew,

It's strange, I can not find the thread you are answering to, but
anything related with Grafoscopio and improving writing experience in
Pharo interest me. So, can you provide more context about this
answer/thread.

Thanks,

Offray