Re: [Localization] New Etoys strings

Markus Schlager-2
Hi Chris and Bert,

There's a typo in Etoys-Tiles.po:

'Show the current month and highlight the current day on it'

should be

'Shows the current month and highlights the current day on it'

(similar to other balloon-help strings for CalendarMorph).

Or all these strings should be 'Show...' like witch speech-bubbles.

Typos in Etoys.po

String 130: offset (currently {1}    (missing bracket)
String 242: texutally

Markus

Re: [Localization] New Etoys strings

Scott Wallace
On Mar 15, 2012, at 2:47 PM, Markus Schlager wrote:

> Typos in Etoys.po
>
> String 130: offset (currently {1}    (missing bracket)

Fix now in update stream, done in a way that won't break existing translations.

> String 242: texutally

A fix is attached, though since this one would break existing translations of the phrase in question, it's perhaps too late for it to be wise to put this into Squeakland 5.0?

oneTypo-sw.1.cs.gz (876 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Localization] New Etoys strings

Bert Freudenberg

On 15.03.2012, at 23:31, Scott Wallace wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2012, at 2:47 PM, Markus Schlager wrote:
>>
>> Typos in Etoys.po
>>
>> String 130: offset (currently {1}    (missing bracket)
>
> Fix now in update stream, done in a way that won't break existing translations.

This was reported by a translator, so should be fixed properly. I did that.

>> String 242: texutally
>
> A fix is attached, though since this one would break existing translations of the phrase in question, it's perhaps too late for it to be wise to put this into Squeakland 5.0?
>
> <oneTypo-sw.1.cs.gz>

I committed it now, too. The translations have not been fully updated anyway, yet. Click "Progress" twice for sorting here:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/etoys_new/

- Bert -

Re: [Localization] New Etoys strings

Chris Leonard
Markus,

Thanks for the bug report.

I have filed

http://tracker.squeakland.org/browse/SQ-1050

in the upstream bug tracker so that it will be recorded for action.

cjl