classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Looking for a Seaside 3.1 Configuration for Pharo 2.0

Stephan Eggermont-3
Stef wrote:
>we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
>I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
>MetaRepoForPharo20.

We have it working, but it does not have the Seaside Panel (& browser). At last Esug Seaside sprint I started redoing
them in Spec, but never managed to spend more time on them. They are in the Seaside31 repository
on squeaksource: Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec (might need renaming to Pharo20).

Stephan

Reply | Threaded
|

Johan Brichau-2
I'm merging mine and Paul's configuration for Seaside 3.0.7 into Diego's and Stefan's work.

Of course, there's always stuff that gets in the way of finishing that (like moving our offices ;-).

I hope to have one by end of the week for Seaside 3.0.7. The intention is that we merge this into the Seaside3.1 configuration.

On 27 Mar 2013, at 18:28, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Stef wrote:
>> we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
>> I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
>> MetaRepoForPharo20.
>
> We have it working, but it does not have the Seaside Panel (& browser). At last Esug Seaside sprint I started redoing
> them in Spec, but never managed to spend more time on them. They are in the Seaside31 repository
> on squeaksource: Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec (might need renaming to Pharo20).
>
> Stephan
>
>
>
>

Reply | Threaded
|

stephane ducasse
Excellent!
I really want to demo Seaside with 2.0

> I'm merging mine and Paul's configuration for Seaside 3.0.7 into Diego's and Stefan's work.
>
> Of course, there's always stuff that gets in the way of finishing that (like moving our offices ;-).
>
> I hope to have one by end of the week for Seaside 3.0.7. The intention is that we merge this into the Seaside3.1 configuration.
>
> Stef wrote:
>>> we would like to use seaside to validate the VM and also make sure that Seaside31. works perfectly in Pharo2.0.
>>> I saw that some of you have a working configuration. Where can we find it because we would like to publish it in the
>>> MetaRepoForPharo20.
>>
>> We have it working, but it does not have the Seaside Panel (& browser). At last Esug Seaside sprint I started redoing
>> them in Spec, but never managed to spend more time on them. They are in the Seaside31 repository
>> on squeaksource: Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec (might need renaming to Pharo20).
>>
>> Stephan
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>