Re: Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

Re: Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

jgfoster
Dear Stéphane,

I used the Pharo MOOC in my OO class last year and would certainly consider an Advanced OO Design MOOC for next time.

James Foster, MS, MBA, JD
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Walla Walla University | 204 S. College Ave. | College Place, WA 99324
Excellence in Thought ◊ Generosity in Service ◊ Beauty in Expression ◊ Faith in God

On Apr 23, 2021, at 3:41 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

I’m starting to write a Mooc on Advanced OO design.
It will be in the same format that the Pharo Mooc.
I would like to know if some of you can be interested using part of this mooc in their curriculum.
It will help me for a funding agency I’m applying to.

S.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Aurore Dalle
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

France

Re: Mooc on Advanced OO design looking for interested teachers.

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2

Stéphane,

We, at our local hackerspace maybe interested in using your contents for our workshops. But, its  a pretty informal curriculum and is project/problem oriented, so we may not cover all topics or even approach them in order.

Thanks for all your work.

Offray

France