Re: [Moose] Question about your site

garduino
Thanks Doru!

I will try your components.

One more question, this is built on top of official download (1.2)
from Pier page or from
another version?

Cheers.
Germán.

2010/5/17 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:

> Hi German,
>
> The design of http://moosetechnology.org is pretty simple. I attached here
> the environment and the css. Some further information:
> - /system/components/menu is a page with a list of links
> - /system/components/tree is a component with children type
> - /system/components/sidebar is a component with document type
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 16 May 2010, at 02:50, Germán Arduino wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I like a lot the design (mainly of the double menu) of your pier site.
>>
>> I want to ask if this design is open and if the doc about how to tune
>> a Pier site as your tunned yours is available somewhere?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> --

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: [Moose] Question about your site

Tudor Girba
Hi,

This one is based on a version derived from 1.2, but it should work on
any Pier.

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2010, at 12:56, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Thanks Doru!
>
> I will try your components.
>
> One more question, this is built on top of official download (1.2)
> from Pier page or from
> another version?
>
> Cheers.
> Germán.
>

> 2010/5/17 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi German,
>>
>> The design of http://moosetechnology.org is pretty simple. I
>> attached here
>> the environment and the css. Some further information:
>> - /system/components/menu is a page with a list of links
>> - /system/components/tree is a component with children type
>> - /system/components/sidebar is a component with document type
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 16 May 2010, at 02:50, Germán Arduino wrote:
>>
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> I like a lot the design (mainly of the double menu) of your pier
>>> site.
>>>
>>> I want to ask if this design is open and if the doc about how to
>>> tune
>>> a Pier site as your tunned yours is available somewhere?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Cheers.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of
problem understanding."

Re: [Moose] Question about your site

garduino
ok, thanks.

I will try to figure out how to build the components you mention that
are on system/components.

Cheers.

2010/5/17 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> This one is based on a version derived from 1.2, but it should work on any
> Pier.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 17 May 2010, at 12:56, Germán Arduino wrote:
>
>> Thanks Doru!
>>
>> I will try your components.
>>
>> One more question, this is built on top of official download (1.2)
>> from Pier page or from
>> another version?
>>
>> Cheers.
>> Germán.
>>

>> 2010/5/17 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Hi German,
>>>
>>> The design of http://moosetechnology.org is pretty simple. I attached
>>> here
>>> the environment and the css. Some further information:
>>> - /system/components/menu is a page with a list of links
>>> - /system/components/tree is a component with children type
>>> - /system/components/sidebar is a component with document type
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."
>>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem
> understanding."

Re: [Moose] Question about your site

garduino
Hi again Doru
9ould you explain a bit more about the different components or point
some doc? - would like to understand how to buid the tree menu of the
left when you select one at top cor example.
Thanks.