Re: Moose and Codecity question

1 message Options

Re: Moose and Codecity question

Tudor Girba
Hi Sebastian,

I am not aware of anyone that actually did that. However, there would be two possibilities if you want to use Moose for your VASmalltalk code:
1. Migrate the Smalltalk importer, FAMIX and the Fame (from Pharo) or Meta (from VW) to VASmalltalk.
This will enable you to export an MSE file and load it on the other side
2. Get your code loaded (it does not have to work, just to load) into Pharo or VW
This will enable you to use the importer from those platforms

Regarding CodeCity, you should know that it works on the VW version only (which is Moose 3.2). The current Moose version is 4.2 and is available only in Pharo.

Cheers,
Tudor

--
www.tudorgirba.com