Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: ConfigurationOfMetacello and OB

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: ConfigurationOfMetacello and OB

Lukas Renggli
> Yes, an OBPlatform for each major version...

Well, the problem is that ...

OBPlatform
   OBMorphicPlatform
      OBShoutPlatform

That doesn't really work without an explosion of classes and I don't
feel like changing all that :-(

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: ConfigurationOfMetacello and OB

Lukas Renggli
The latest OB code in my repository is fixed and it passes all tests.

In Pharo 1.1 one has to disable the deprecated warning though,
otherwise one is constantly bugged with debuggers. I will adapt the
code as soon as Pharo 1.1 final is out.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: ConfigurationOfMetacello and OB

Lukas Renggli
> The latest OB code in my repository is fixed and it passes all tests.

In Pharo 1.0 and 1.1: 1305 run, 1304 passes, 1 expected failures, 0
failures, 0 errors, 0 unexpected passes

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Fwd: Re: ConfigurationOfMetacello and OB

Dale

----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| > Yes, an OBPlatform for each major version...
|
| Well, the problem is that ...
|
| OBPlatform
|    OBMorphicPlatform
|       OBShoutPlatform
|
| That doesn't really work without an explosion of classes and I don't
| feel like changing all that :-(

There _are_ other ways to skin the cat, but not having to skin the cat at all is even better:)

Turning off deprecation warnings isn't that onerous, but it isn't something that you'd live with long term.

Dale