Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Glamour-Merilin-Mondrian

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

If the first parameter is a browser, something is probably wrong (you
might be using the wrong api). Please send also the browser code.

Cheers,
Doru

2011/12/19 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>:

> Ok!
>
> distributionMapIn: a with: aNumber
>
>         "in this point the method is executed"
>
> ^a mondrian
> painting: [ :view :model | self halt.
> view shape rectangle withoutBorder.
> view nodes: (model allModelNamespaces asSet sortedAs: [ :x :y | x
> numberOfClasses > y numberOfClasses ]) forEach: [ :each |
> view shape label.
> view node: each name.
> view node: each forIt: [
> view interaction menu: #mooseMenu.
> view shape rectangle size: 12;
> if: [ :c | c numberOfMethods = 0 ] fillColor: Color green;
> if: [ :c | c numberOf Methods  >= 1 and: [ c numberOfBugs < 3 ] ] fillColor:
> Color orange;
> if: [ :c | c numberOfMethods >= 3 ] fillColor: Color red.
> view nodes: ((each classes select: [ :class | class numberOf Methods  >=
> aNumber]) sortedAs: #numberOfMethods).
>
> view gridLayout gapSize: 2 ].
> view verticalLineLayout ].
> view gridLayout ].
>
> the first method parameter is a GLMTabulator, The block started by the
> method "halt" is not executed, I no wonder why!
>
> On 19 December 2011 10:15, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am sorry, but I cannot understand what the issue is. Could you
>> provide some runnable code?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> 2011/12/19 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> > Hi people!
>> >
>> > I was with problems figure out the question "how to update the
>> > distribution
>> > map from a secundary wizard? So searching for the solution i found a
>> > another
>> > problem: when a mondrian receive a message to GLMTabulator and send a
>> > message to method "painting:[:a :b| ... ]" , the execution flow  doesn't
>> > enter on block, where is all commands to build my new distribution map
>> > view.
>> > The code is like this sample:
>> >

>> > GLMTabulator new mondrian
>> >           painting:[:a :b|
>> >             "here the flow doesn't enter, why?"
>> >           ]
>> >
>> > Before this block, the flow is normal and works, but have no commands to
>> > execute
>> > i need help of you.

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com