Re: [Moose-dev] Re: popupView: is now working

1 message Options

Re: [Moose-dev] Re: popupView: is now working

Alexandre Bergel
> The problem is that if you put it in the rendering code this will
> basically get invoked every 30 ms. A more practical solution is to
> use haltOnce. This is the same as halt, only that it is guarded by a
> global flag. Just make sure that you enable it from the Debug world
> menu.

I am not expert in Morphic, but I feel there is a bug in how
exceptions in Morph are handled. Create a subclass of Morph and put a
"self halt" (or "1/0") in the drawOn: method. Open the morph and it
will appear in red, telling that there is an error in the render loop.

Now, for some reason, when blocks are heavily, the image freeze. I
tried to isolate the error (i.e., without Mondrian), but I could not
figure out how to do it.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu