Re: Moose-dev post from stephane.ducasse@inria.fr requires approval

1 message Options

Re: Moose-dev post from stephane.ducasse@inria.fr requires approval

Tudor Girba
Hi,

C import does not come out of the box with Moose, and you have to rely on extra projects to do achieve it.

You have two options.

1. CAnalyzer. This is a plugin that depends on another external project one called srcML. scrML is used from the command line to produce XML files out of the C (not C++) files, and those can be afterwards loaded through the Moose Panel.

Steps:
- download srcML: http://www.sdml.info/projects/srcml/
- run it on your system
- download CAnalyzer by executing:
Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'CAnalyzer';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfCAnalyzer';
        load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfCAnalyzer) perform: #loadDefault.
- load the XMLs through Moose Panel

2. The other option is to use inFusion:
http://www.moosetechnology.org/docs/faq/importCandCPPWithinFusion

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."