Re: [Moose] moose and php

stephane ducasse-2
hi thorsten

Good to hear about you. We made huge progress since then :)
Now for PHP we do not have an importer but I imagine about a week of work to get one using fame and PHP knowledge.
I imagine that we some incentives we could find some ways to have this support. :)
tell us more

Stef

> hello,
>
> i have just a short question. i know moose from my good old smalltalk times, but i'm currently need to reorganize a huge php project. are you supporting php code as well?
>
> best regards
>
> thorsten dittmar

Re: [Moose] moose and php

Tudor Girba
Indeed, please tell us more :).

What kind of problems do you want to look for?

Also, do you happen to have access to a PhP parser that maybe exports
in some format?

Cheers,
Doru

On 26 May 2010, at 20:37, stephane ducasse wrote:

> hi thorsten
>
> Good to hear about you. We made huge progress since then :)
> Now for PHP we do not have an importer but I imagine about a week of
> work to get one using fame and PHP knowledge.
> I imagine that we some incentives we could find some ways to have
> this support. :)
> tell us more
>
> Stef
>

>> hello,
>>
>> i have just a short question. i know moose from my good old
>> smalltalk times, but i'm currently need to reorganize a huge php
>> project. are you supporting php code as well?
>>
>> best regards
>>
>> thorsten dittmar

www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."