Re: MooseDay schedule

Uko2
Thank you. But my presentation would rather be called: "Signs of Caries at SmalltalkHub”

Cheers.
Uko

On 13 Dec 2013, at 10:32, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find bellow the schedule of the MooseDay.
> The idea is really to present works developed on top of (or around) Moose and to have fruitful discussions. So I planned 30 mn per topic, but the schedule is quite flexible. Lot of time is foreseen for discussions.
>
> 10h: welcome
> 10h30: APIEvolutionMiner - Andre Hora
> 11h: FamixDiff - Nicolas Anquetil
> 11h30: Orion - Jannik Laval and Anne Etien
>
> 12h: Lunch offered by ESUG.
>
> 14h:  First works on Version - Yuriy Tymchuk
> 14h30: Roassal - Alexandre Bergel
>
> 15h-15h30 break
>
> 15h30: GraphET - Alexandre Bergel
> 16h: Use of GraphET - Serge Stinckwich
> 16h30: Around tests - Alain Plantec
>
> Reminder, the MooseDay will take place in Inria B building room B31. Directions to come can be found there (http://www.inria.fr/en/centre/lille/overview/locations).
>
> See you next week in Lille ;o)
>
> Anne

Re: MooseDay schedule

Anne Etien
No problem.
We will insert your presentation either the morning or the afternoon, depending on the discussions.

Cheers,
Anne
Le 13 déc. 2013 à 14:30, Andrei Chis a écrit :

[...]

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Anne,

Could you add this schedule to the event webpage?

Cheers,
Doru

[...]

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: MooseDay schedule

SergeStinckwich
Dea all,

do we have already a schedule for the next MOOSEDay ?

With some other colleagues from Paris 6 University, we would like to
organize a MOOSEDay located in Paris maybe in april-may 2014.

Regards,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find bellow the schedule of the MooseDay.
> The idea is really to present works developed on top of (or around) Moose and to have fruitful discussions. So I planned 30 mn per topic, but the schedule is quite flexible. Lot of time is foreseen for discussions.
>
> 10h: welcome
> 10h30: APIEvolutionMiner - Andre Hora
> 11h: FamixDiff - Nicolas Anquetil
> 11h30: Orion - Jannik Laval and Anne Etien
>
> 12h: Lunch offered by ESUG.
>
> 14h:  First works on Version - Yuriy Tymchuk
> 14h30: Roassal - Alexandre Bergel
>
> 15h-15h30 break
>
> 15h30: GraphET - Alexandre Bergel
> 16h: Use of GraphET - Serge Stinckwich
> 16h30: Around tests - Alain Plantec
>
> Reminder, the MooseDay will take place in Inria B building room B31. Directions to come can be found there (http://www.inria.fr/en/centre/lille/overview/locations).
>
> See you next week in Lille ;o)
>
> Anne

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: MooseDay schedule

Stéphane Ducasse

On 18 Dec 2013, at 17:15, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dea all,
>
> do we have already a schedule for the next MOOSEDay ?
>
> With some other colleagues from Paris 6 University, we would like to
> organize a MOOSEDay located in Paris maybe in april-may 2014.

would be cool :)