Re: Need help to get a list of Pharo projects with tests

1 message Options

Re: Need help to get a list of Pharo projects with tests

gcotelli

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 11:24 AM Julien <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Pharo community,

I am currently working on detecting rotten tests in Pharo projects.

Rotten tests are defined as test methods containing one or many assertions in their source code but one or many of these assertions are not executed when the test is run.
To have more details on the subject, you can check the research report related to our first definition of these tests freely available on HAL [1].

In this context, we built a test analyser which, given a Pharo package containing tests, finds rotten tests [2]. This analyser is still under development.

We would like to extend the experiment of our research report [1] and to analyse more projects in order to get a better understanding of rotten tests.

To do that, we need your help. You can help us in two ways:
1. Answer this email with links to one or many open-source Pharo projects containing tests.
2. If you want, provide us private projects or, at least, run our analyser on these private projects and give us back the results.

If you want to help us with the second option, send me a mail directly at [hidden email].

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julien Delplanque

Links:

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40