Re: "News" section of the website down

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Just wanted to report that the "news" section still doesn't work (same
error than before).

Le 27/03/2018 à 19:56, Mathieu Dubois a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I don't know how to report that but for several weeks (maybe months),
> I can't reach the "News" section of the website (I have tried from
> several locations with different ISP). I usually get a timeout error
> (error 524 from Cloudflare) that comes from pharo.org.
>
> Mathieu

Re: "News" section of the website down

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx mathieu.
We will fix it.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Mathieu Dubois via Pharo-users

> [...]

EstebanLM
tx, is fixed now but I needed to clean a bit to make it happen :(

> On 10 Apr 2018, at 08:19, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Tx mathieu.
> We will fix it.
>

> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Mathieu Dubois via Pharo-users

Hum, I'm sorry but it still doesn't work this morning (from home).

Re: "News" section of the website down

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
I just wanted to bump this thread because it still doesn't work.

Re: "News" section of the website down

Marcus Denker-4

It should now work:

(thanks to esteban)

Marcus

From: orsayman <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: "News" section of the website down
Date: 11 April 2018 at 08:30:17 CEST

Hum, I'm sorry but it still doesn't work this morning (from home).

Re: "News" section of the website down

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Yes, it's back. Thanks !