Re: Pharo 10th Anniversary

John Pfersich
I don’t know what others see when they go to https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/, but I encountered 7 ads on one page. Talk about off putting. A wordpress site without ads costs $3 a month. At least it would put forth a better image.

/————————————————————/

On May 30, 2018, at 01:10, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

This short post by Stéphane Ducasse is worth sharing:

 https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/pharo-got-10-years/

Congratulation !

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo

Re: Pharo 10th Anniversary

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Thanks to the Pharo communities for all the creativity, tools, momentum,
laugh, flame war, collaboration and the long etcetera that make us.

Cheers to the next 10 years!

Offray