Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

laurent laffont
Added !

Laurent.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laurent,

I'd like to be added to http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors . My picture is attached. Description text could be "Contributed the default anti-aliased fonts and the SimpleMorphic UI framework. Web page at www.jvuletich.org".

Thank you.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Mariano Martinez Peck
Laurent can you plase add a link to my blog instead of what is now in my NAME?

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Thanks :)

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Added !

Laurent.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laurent,

I'd like to be added to http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors . My picture is attached. Description text could be "Contributed the default anti-aliased fonts and the SimpleMorphic UI framework. Web page at www.jvuletich.org".

Thank you.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

laurent laffont
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you Laurent! Also thanks for the link to Cuis.

Just a minor detail: my name reads 'Vueltich' instead of 'Vuletich'.

Oups sorry.  Fixed.

Laurent.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

laurent laffont wrote:
Added !

Laurent.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

   Hi Laurent,

   I'd like to be added to
   http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors . My picture
   is attached. Description text could be "Contributed the default
   anti-aliased fonts and the SimpleMorphic UI framework. Web page at
   www.jvuletich.org <http://www.jvuletich.org>".

   Thank you.

   Cheers,
   Juan Vuletich

Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Yes we need more faces under the mail addresses :)

Stef