Re: Pharo-beginner mailing list ? (St?phane Ducasse)

Re: Pharo-beginner mailing list ? (St?phane Ducasse)

John E.
+1

Please start a beginner mailing list because Pharo is also some
people's first look at smalltalk. A place to ask a mixture of question
that come from being new to both would be welcome.

Re: Pharo-beginner mailing list ? (St?phane Ducasse)

Stéphane Ducasse
> +1
>
> Please start a beginner mailing list because Pharo is also some
> people's first look at smalltalk. A place to ask a mixture of question
> that come from being new to both would be welcome.

I wrote the first version of the description about this one for squeak and I like the spirit
A friendly place to get answers to even the most basic questions about Squeak. <[hidden email]>

Re: Pharo-beginner mailing list ? (St?phane Ducasse)

Adrian Lienhard
Yes, lets start with a beginners list. We can also create a users list
if needed at a later point.

Adrian